- FREE SHIPPING - Courier Service delivers to your door, 3 – 5 working days for shipping.
- R 29 - Courier Service Express delivers to your door, 1 – 2 working days for shipping.
- R 130 - International Airmail delivers to your door, 8 – 13 working days for shipping.
Manufacturing will be processed once we have received payment. From receipt of payment to product, dispatch takes 2 – 3 working days, during special occasions such as Christmas season and Valentine’s Day this may be extended by two additional working days due to the high volume of orders. Orders are then handed over to a courier company, South African Post Office or International Airmail for delivery.
PUBLIC HOLIDAY: Please note, that orders will not be processed, dispatched or delivered on a public holiday. A public holiday will delay the delivery of your order by at least one day.
Silvery wants you to be thrilled with your new jewellery. However, if you need to return an item, you can return your item with following the below steps:
- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Items have to be in their original condition, as when they were handed over to the respected courier / shipping service.
- The packaging does not need to be intact.
- Any items that have been personalised, custom made or assembled cannot be returned.
- You will need to state the reason for your return and a picture of your jewellery will need to be taken and sent to email@example.com before shipping.
- For hygiene reasons any piercings such as earrings cannot be returned.
Once your item qualifies for a return you can courier the jewellery to the following address:
- 27 Columbine Place, Unit 6, Glen Anil Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa | + 27 31 569 4119
- Items can be exchanged for their initial purchase value, if there is an item you wish to have that has a higher value, you can pay the difference.
- Refunds will be done via EFT, once we have accepted the item for a refund, customers will have to send us their banking details.
Cancelled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs.
The Process – Hand stamping as it’s said, is all done by hand and eye coordination. Each letter is carefully placed and stamped by a hammer, all done by hand. The alignment of the text will not be perfectly aligned and may differ in height especially on longer words.
Font Options – We offer two sized fonts 3mm and 1.5mm. The height of each character is 3 or 1.5mm depending on what you have chosen. Additionally to letters and numbers we have a selection of icons that come in sizes as small as 1.5mm and up to 6mm.
Letter Cases – All our letters are available in upper and lower case.
Stamping Pressure – As each letter is stamped by hand, indentations may vary between each character. Some letters may look slightly bigger or bolder due to different stamping pressures done by hand.
Alignment – Letter will not be perfectly aligned, as this process is done by hand and each character placed and stamped is nearly impossible to get a perfect alignment.
Blackening – Hand Stamping is the impression done by the metal stamp into the jewellery piece. To make the impression more visible we use a blackening solution that is applied to the item before we to the final polishing. This blackening solution does fade away slowly and wears off eventually. How long the blackening lasts depends on how you take care of your item.
Bar / Pendant Disfigurement – During the stamping process, bars/pendants may become bent or slightly disfigured. This is the nature of hand stamping as you are forcing an impression into metal. The metal being forced inwards has to push out to the sides or he back. Once the pendant or bar is complete we straighten the item as much as we can before damaging or weakening the metal.
Some of our products can be stamped on both sides and some can't. Due to the nature of hand stamping (see "What is hand stamping) and the impression it can leave on the backside of a dainty bar/coin we recommend against stamping on both sides. Bolder items that are suited for hand stamping on both sides are marked as such on the product page (e.g. Men's cufflinks, Sterling Silver Bold Coins).